GJIS is holding our biggest ever MYP Personal Project Exhibition today. All parents are welcome, we have an opening ceremony at 10.00am and a highlights assembly in the main theatre. Afterwards the exhibition will be open until 2.00pm.
Tagsandragogy Arts Assessment best practise Biology Collaborative Community and Service conference Dunia Education environment Evolution exams Exhibition Flipclass GJIS Global Jaya Global Jaya International School Higher Education IB IB Learner Profile IBO indonesia Indonesian international jakarta Language myp myp personal project PD pedagogy Personal Project professional development research schools Science Student Centred Teachers teaching technology UNAS University WASC workshop workshops
- RT @Whittty7: Umpiring has been abysmal. Nobody has any idea about rule interpration anymore. Not the umpires, players or fans. #aflbombers… 18 hours ago
- @davidpgriffiths @GoogleFacts I didnt know that ! 18 hours ago
- @GoogleFacts @davidpgriffiths yup. their skin is black. 18 hours ago
- RT @colwar: How Teachers Can Start Curating Information for Professional Development - infographic | @scoopit sco.lt/7ak5EP #yam #… 20 hours ago
- RT @gpsillides: “@newscientist: Fish the world over migrate to escape global warming ow.ly/l5qcw #climate” #ibbio #ecology #gree… 20 hours ago