Mr D explains how he grades papers! Don’t panic, teachers do not really grade papers like this.
Tagsandragogy Arts Assessment best practise Biology Collaborative Community and Service conference Dunia Education environment Evolution exams Exhibition Flipclass GJIS Global Jaya Global Jaya International School Higher Education IB IB Learner Profile IBO indonesia Indonesian international jakarta Language myp myp personal project PD pedagogy Personal Project professional development research schools Science Student Centred Teachers teaching technology UNAS University WASC workshop workshops
- RT @colwar: How Teachers Can Start Curating Information for Professional Development - infographic | @scoopit sco.lt/7ak5EP #yam #… 1 hour ago
- RT @gpsillides: “@newscientist: Fish the world over migrate to escape global warming ow.ly/l5qcw #climate” #ibbio #ecology #gree… 1 hour ago
- @amichetti entitled is the word that comes to my mind, but self righteous is also a good descriptor... 2 hours ago
- Hmmmm RT @Saigon_Eldred: A Parent/Board Member Speaks Out on For-Profit Schools from ISR wp.me/pwCGl-17h #mypchat 2 hours ago
- RT @jasongraham99: Latest post thelearningjourney.org/2013/05/17/so-… thanks @learning2 #learning2 2 hours ago