The IB’s Vision and Mission Statement is
“The International Baccalaureate Organization aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end the IBO works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.”
GJIS’s vision and misison statement are
Global Jaya International School facilitates the development of lifelong learners who
- are creative problem solvers with a broad perspective of the world around them
- are respectful, moral individuals who take pride in their national heritage
- are equipped to participate in the international community as team members and leaders.
Based on the vision, Global Jaya International School will
- provide experiences through which the knowledge and skills necessary to encourage problem solving are developed
- cater for individual learning needs and a range of learning styles
- develop students’ communication skills to actualise their academic potential in both English and Bahasa Indonesia or their mother tongue
- deliver and enrich an internationally accredited curriculum within an Indonesian context.”