Our Year 12 UNAS students started their exams this week amidst the, rather predictable and usual calls of widespread cheating and other calls to scrap the exams altogether. Despite this negative climate about the Indonesian education examination system, we wish them the very best of luck (or rather we wish the gain the results that are reflective of all the hard work and hours they spent revising, reviewing and studying) for these final exams !
- andragogy ANPS Areas of Interaction Arts Assessment awards best practise Biology Collaborative Community and Service conference Continuum Curriculum Dunia Education environment Evolution exams excellence Exhibition Fair field trips Flipclass GJIS Global Jaya globaljaya Global Jaya International School Government Regulations Higher Education IB IB Learner Profile IB MYP IBO IB Teachers' Conference indonesia Indonesian Indonesian Education international international schools jakarta jobs Language learner profile myp MYP NC myp personal project National history Day NHD Open day Parents' Workshops PD pedagogy Personal Project professional development PYP research schools Science Sekolah Victory Plus sports Student Centred SVP Teachers Teacher training teaching technology Textbooks UNAS University vacancies video WASC workshop workshops youtube
- fb.me/3w8rnlQy7 1 day ago
- The eclipse conspiracy, by @jameshamblin theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 1 day ago
- Respect fb.me/1o6XmnzUj 2 days ago
- RT @kumailn: There is no nuance to Nazism. Good vs evil. Choose your side. 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Mention, 281 Mention Reach, 6 Favorited, 36 Tweets. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 2 days ago