Sure you’ve heard of that old excuse of “the dog ate my homework”, but today when collecting our corn samples for Year 12 Biology Genetics Lab (monohybrid and dihybrid cross calculations and punnett squares) we discovered that a rat has been eaten through the plastic covering and chowing down on our work!
- andragogy ANPS Areas of Interaction Arts Assessment awards best practise Biology Collaborative Community and Service conference Continuum Curriculum Dunia Education environment Evolution exams excellence Exhibition Fair field trips Flipclass GJIS Global Jaya globaljaya Global Jaya International School Government Regulations Higher Education IB IB Learner Profile IB MYP IBO IB Teachers' Conference indonesia Indonesian Indonesian Education international international schools jakarta jobs Language learner profile myp MYP NC myp personal project National history Day NHD Open day Parents' Workshops PD pedagogy Personal Project professional development PYP research schools Science Sekolah Victory Plus sports Student Centred SVP Teachers Teacher training teaching technology Textbooks UNAS University vacancies video WASC workshop workshops youtube
- RT @MelanieP_vapa: @VistaAVPA @ibpyp #Dedication Summer Vacation & Teachers are reflecting on and improving our #POI and IB units! https://… 1 hour ago
- RT @Hopper_62: I couldn't agree more #edutechnz https://t.co/hyF3BGeqMj 1 hour ago
- RT @jenniferabrams: Do you do this as a leader? https://t.co/q5kS0cCQXq 1 hour ago
- We need to include children with disabilities by Dr Linda Graham & Dr Kate de Bruin . theconversation.com/pauline-hanson… via @ConversationEDU 2 hours ago
- The fight will now be won or lost where you live. flascience.org/wp/?p=2793 14 hours ago